Bowls of noodles and soup.
|Chilli Ramen (Beef)||£12.95|
|Chilli Ramen (Chicken)||£10.25|
|Coconut Seafood Broth||£12.95|
|Grilled Duck Ramen||£12.95|
Noodles cocked on a flat griddle.
|Ginger Chicken Udon||£9.50|
|Teriyaki Soba (Beef)||£13.95|
|Teriyaki Soba (Salmon)||£12.25|
|Wagamama Pad-Thai (Chicken & Prawns)||£9.95|
|Wagamama Pad-Thai (Yasal)||£8.95|
|Yasai Yaki Soba||£7.75|
Big bowls of rice, vegetables, and meat.
|Teriyaki Donburi (Beef)||£10.95|
|Teriyaki Donburi (Chicken)||£9.50|
|Yasai Cha Han||£7.75|
|Pulled Pork Gyoza||£5.90|
|Chicken Katsu Curry||£9.75|
|Grilled Chicken Katsu Curry||£9.75|
|Kare Lomen (Chicken)||£10.45|
|Kare Lomen (Prawn)||£11.50|
|Surendra’s Curry (Chicken)||£10.95|
|Surendra’s Curry (Tilapia Fish)||£10.95|
|Surendra’s Curry (Yasal)||£8.95|
|Yasai Katsu Curry||£8.95|
|Goma Wakame Salad||£4.35|
|Grilled Pork Bulgogi Wraps||£5.75|
|Lollipop Prawn Kushiyaki||£6.25|
|Tori Kara Age||£5.25|
|Chilli Men (Chicken)||£10.95|
|Chilli Men (Prawn)||£11.95|
|Yasai Chilli Men||£9.50|
|A Tea-Stained Egg||£1.00|
|Miso Soup & Japanese Pickles||£1.95|
|Grilled Tuna With Stir-Fried Vegetables||£11.15|
|Mandarin & Sesame Chicken Salad||£10.25|
|Warm Chilli Chicken Salad||£9.75|
|Warm Tofu Chilli Salad||£9.25|
- Archie’s Menu Prices
- Chiquito Menu Prices
- Pizza Express Menu Prices
- Wendys Menu Prices
- Tim Hortons Menu
- Five Lads Menu Prices
Wagamama Gluten Free Menu
Wagamama also offers a variety of gluten-free meals.
If you are looking for gluten-free meals and stop by Wagamama, then the chain also offers Wagamama gluten-free menu. Check what you enjoy gluten-free at Wagamama:
- lemongrass and lime sorbet
- pink guava and passion fruit sorbet
- vietnamese coffee ice cream
- salted caramel ice cream
- yuzu ice cream
- coconut reika
- chocolate and chichimi ice cream
- vanilla pod ice cream
- chicken ramen
- spiced mango and coconut parfait
- yasai itame
- prawn itame
- chicken itame
- grilled duck ramen
- pad thai salad
- duck lettuce wraps
- lollipop prawn kushiyaki
Wagamama Vegan Menu 2022
Besides an extensive Wagamama gluten-free menu, the chain also offers an extensive range of vegan option dishes. Check out below what’s on Wagamama vegan menu 2022:
- Edamame with salt
- Edamame with chilli garlic salt
- Wok-fried greens – tenderstem broccoli, bok choi, garlic and soy sauce
- Bang bang cauliflower – crispy cauliflower, firecracker sauce, red and spring onion, fresh ginger, coriander
- Sticky vegan ‘ribs’ – sweet and spicy mushroom and soya protein ‘ribs’ with sticky sauce, sesame seeds and spring onion
- Spicy teriyaki vegan ‘chicken’ hirata bun
- Fried yasai gyoza – yasai steamed dumplings served grilled with a dipping sauce
- Mixed mushroom and panko aubergine hirata steamed buns – two fluffy asian buns stuffed with mixed mushrooms, coriander and vegan mayonnaise
- Vegetable tempura – crispy fried tenderstem broccoli, red pepper, sweet potato, asparagus, wakame, and sweet and sour dipping sauce
- Vegan chilli ‘squid’ – lightly battered pulled king oyster mushrooms, shichimi, sticky dipping sauce with fresh chilli and coriander
- Vegatsu – tofu and soya protein in crispy panko breadcrumbs with aromatic katsu curry sauce, sticky white rice, side salad and pickled red onion
- Hot vegatsu – this is spicy! Vegan katsu curry, seitan coated in crispy panko breadcrumbs and covered in spicy curry sauce. Served with sticky white rice, side salad and pickled red onion
- Shu’s shiok jackfruit – turmeric and ginger marinated jackfruit, roasted and served on a bed of coconut and lemongrass dressed rice. Served with pickled slaw, radish, chilli, coriander and caramelised lime
- Tofu firecracker – A bold and fiery dish. Tofu, mangetout, red and green peppers, onion, hot red chillies, sesame seeds, shichimi, fresh lime and white rice
- Tofu raisukaree – A mild and citrusy dish. Tofu, coconut, mangetout, peppers, red and spring onion, sesame seeds, chilli, coriander, fresh lime and white rice
- Yasai katsu curry – aromatic katsu curry sauce, vegetables in crispy panko breadcrumbs, sticky white rice, side salad and japanese pickles
- No duck donburi – shredded seitan and shiitake mushrooms in a cherry hoisin sauce. Edamame beans, kimchee, coconut and sriracha vegan ‘egg’. Served with cucumber, spring onion, chillies, coriander, sesame seeds and brown rice.
- Hot yasai katsu curry – this is spicy! Vegetables in crispy panko breadcrumbs and covered in spicy curry sauce. Served with sticky white rice and side salad.
- Spicy vegan short ‘rib’ ramen – mushroom and soya protein ‘ribs’ in a sweet and spicy sticky sauce. Served with ramen noodles, roasted bok choi, spring onion, chilli, coriander, sesame seeds, chilli oil and vegetable broth.
- Teriyaki vegan ‘chicken’ ramen – vegan ‘chicken’ in a spicy teriyaki sauce. Served with ramen noodles, sweetcorn, bok choi, chilli sambal paste, spring onion, chilli, coriander, chilli oil and vegetable broth.
- Tofu harusame salad – glass noodles mixed with fried tofu. Served with peashoots, edamame, adzuki beans, red radish, pickled Asian slaw, tamari soy dressing, mint, sliced chillies and coconut Thai sprinkle.
- Miso mixed vegetable hiyashi bowl – refreshing glass noodles, miso stir-fried mushrooms, broccoli and kale. Served with turmeric roasted cauliflower, tofu and edamame guac, pickled slaw, sliced radish, fresh coriander, chilli, sesame seeds and white dressing.
- Kare burosu ramen – shichimi-coated silken tofu. Served with grilled mixed mushrooms, pea shoots, carrot, chilli, coriander, udon noodles and curried vegetable broth.
- Yasai yaki soba with udon noodles – udon noodles, peppers, beansprouts, white and spring onion, fried shallots, pickled ginger and sesame seeds.
- Yasai pad thai – rice noodles, amai sauce, beansprouts, leeks, chilli, red and spring onion, fried shallots, mint, coriander and fresh lime.
- Yasai yaki soba with rice noodles – rice noodles, mushrooms, peppers, beansprouts, white and spring onion, fried shallots, pickled ginger and sesame seeds.
- Miso soup and japanese style pickles – light soup flavoured with white miso paste wakame silken tofu and thinly sliced spring onions.
- Chilli sambal paste
- Coconut + sriracha vegan ‘egg’
- Banana katsu – banana in crispy panko breadcrumbs, miso caramel ice cream and toffee sauce
- Coconut reika ice cream – with coconut flakes and passion fruit sauce
- Chocolate orange cake – flourless chocolate orange cake and miso caramel ice cream
- Miso caramel ice cream with toffee sauce and fresh mint
How to place your Wagamama delivery orders? Wagamama Takeaway
There’s nothing quite like a delicious family roast or tasty breakfast, and it’s even better without any of the cooking!
Order from your local Wagamama takeaway to enjoy the treat of a roast lunch or dinner in the comfort of your own home.
Search for your local Wagamama below, pick your collection time and we’ll have your takeaway ready for you when you arrive.
This post is about the latest Wagamama Menu Prices. I’ve tried my best to collect and present all the data about the Wagamama UK Menu Prices. I hope you found it informative and it helps you to choose the perfect one for you. However, if you have any questions regarding the menu prices then leave a comment below in the comment. Thank you for reading the entire post.
For more menus and prices for UK, visit menupricetoday.com